Fitterfly - Team Nutrition
- Posted On November 29, 2017
Pack your regular sandwiches with a new twist of protein packed sprouts and fresh vegetables and make your breakfast and snacks, a healthy experience.
- 4 slices of Multigrain Bread
- ¾ th Cup whole moong- Soak for 6-8 hours/overnight, tie in muslin cloth for sprouts to grow, wait till dry and roast and use.
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 small chopped spring onions with greens
- ½ finely chopped green capsicum
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 cube shredded paneer/cube
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Cut the sides of Multigrain bread along its length. Brush butter on the cut surface of all 4 pieces and grill the slices till crisp.
- For the filling, heat a tbsp oil in a pan, add white of spring onions, capsicum and carrot & green chillies
- Cook for 2 mins, stirring. Add dried roasted moong , soya sauce, curry leaves, salt & pepper.Mix well, mashing the sprouts for about 3-4 mins. Add tomatoes, mix.
- Add greens of spring onion, panner or cheese and mix till light brown. Remove from fire.
- Spoon this hot mixture into grilled hollowed bread croustades.
Nutrition Value per serving
|Energy(Kcal)||Carbohydrate(g)||Protein(g)||Total Fat(g)||Calcium(mg)||Total Folate (mcg)|
Fitterfly is a wellness company run by doctors, nutritionists and wellness experts with an aim to empower people with knowledge and tools for good health. We use personalized technology for everyday wellness. Our qualified Coaches at Fitterfly provide detailed customized guidance according to your age, health condition, and personal preferences. To know more, download and use ‘Fitterfly Wellness’ app from play store or app store or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just call us at +917045065225